Covid-19 UpdatesHouston, TX
During this time of Covid-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our team and our patients. Here is a brief run down:
- Please wear a mask to the office.
- If you wish to wait in your car, please call the office (281-597-1800) to let us know you are here.
- When you enter the office, we will have you fill out a questionnaire and we will take your no-touch temperature.
- As you enter the clinical area to be seated, we will have you wash your hands, and rinse with two (2) mouth rinses.
- You may notice some additional background sounds – we have additional air filtration systems going within the office at all times.
- With all the new PPE (protective personal equipment), you may not recognize us as well, but please know that it is still us and you will feel the warmth of our smiles in our eyes – even if we look like space people.
Stay safe everyone!
Wondering why a General Dentist will take X-rays of their patients? According to the American Dental Association, dental X-rays are a useful diagnostic tool for helping a dentist detect damage and disease not visible during a regular dental exam.Considering choosing a general dentist in Houston? Many dental patients look for a local dentist for convenience.…
Choosing a general dentist to address gum disease is essential. General dentists undergo many years of training in order to learn how to provide their patients with optimal dental care services. One of the more important services they offer is dental check-ups, as this type of dental appointment is one that can help prevent a…
Dental veneers are a great way to undergo a cosmetic dentistry transformation. They are commonly used in general dentistry for restorative purposes, however, individuals looking to improve their smile may benefit from having dental veneers placed in a cosmetic dentistry setting. Dental veneers are a versatile treatment option that can be used for various things,…
Thinking about choosing a general dentist to fix one or more chips in the teeth? One of the reasons why people are deciding to see general dentists is because they are very versatile dental professionals. This means they can offer both general and cosmetic dental services, even as it relates to chipped teeth. Examples of procedures…
We are committed to providing quality service to residents located In the Houston, TX area. Our website has additional information about the following topics: Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Emergency Dentist, Dental Implants, Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Dentures, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges and Implant Supported Dentures.